Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain, we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true- no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 14 million users all over the world who have logged over 12 million catches in our app. We’re growing fast, both as a social network and as a company, which is why we’re looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to take us to the next level.
We’re looking for a creative CRM manager to lead and execute on CRM projects and campaigns for both our ecommerce and app platforms, focusing on increasing revenue, activation and retention.
In this role you’ll be a key player in growing our CRM marketing efforts. Your main responsibilities include planning, creating and leading CRM projects for our web platform as well as the Fishbrain app. These projects vary from operational and hands-on tasks such as designing newsletters and creating campaigns in our CRM tool Braze, as well as managing segments and closely monitoring their performance. It will also include driving projects with the Marketing team to implement CRM marketing automation and advanced personalization campaigns for our platforms. You’ll be working closely with the Product team, Commerce team, designers, and will report to the VP of Marketing.
Hybrid work-based in Stockholm. Please submit your application in English.
Your daily work will involve:
- Responsibility for CRM planning and execution (automated campaigns, newsletters etc.)
- Drive the CRM automation development for our business units.
- Own the day-to-day execution of email, app and web campaigns including ideating, scheduling, testing and reporting.
- Implement email and push deliverability best practices.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Working on campaign optimisation in order to guide improvements, such as A/B testing copy, creatives, and effectively scheduling to produce meaningful results.
- Developing documentation for established processes, A/B test results, and promotions that succeed through these campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and carry out segmentation of the user base.
- Mapping the complete user journey and the analysis of our customers to identify new opportunities and improvements.
- Work with the app team, ecommerce team, other PMs, designers, and copywriters to develop the CRM roadmap for our platform, as well as managing and planning daily CRM activities.
- Track performance of CRM projects and use findings to improve campaign KPIs.
What we are fishing for:
- You have solid experience in technical and/or operational CRM, marketing automation and personalization – experience with eCommerce is a bonus.
- You are a CRM expert with superior knowledge around creating multi-channel CRM campaigns, such as email newsletters, push, in-app messages and SMS campaigns.
- Strong orientation towards data and always wanting to understand the "Why?" of what is happening.
- Marketing automation experience with tools such as Braze, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends.
- Fast learner and a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills.
Some Preferred "Nice to Haves":
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- App marketing experience
- Project management experience
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. We value your opinions and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!