Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to make sure that we can give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true, no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 14 million users all over the world who have logged over 12 million catches in our app. We’re growing fast, both in our social network and in the company, which is why we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
As a Marketing Manager at Fishbrain, you will be responsible for management of Marketing campaigns and budgets for our app and platform. You will report findings and optimizations to the marketing team and wider organization as well.
You will report directly to the VP Marketing & Communications.
This is a hybrid remote job, what this means to Fishbrain is that you can choose yourself if you would like to come into the office or if you would like to work from home. We need someone located in Stockholm, Sweden, therefore we can offer relocation for this position.
Your daily work will involve
- Responsible for planning and managing marketing campaigns, both offline and online. Manage campaigns in Social, Influencers, Affiliates and Display, Radio, Advertorials together with our in-house team of specialists.
- Balance customer retention and acquisition to maximize the lifetime value of existing customers while increasing the customer base. Develop effective strategies to maintain these objectives.
- Coordinate with internal functions (Commerce, growth, finance, creative) to ensure continued performance and growth.
- Creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- Great project manager and self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
What we are fishing for:
- 5+ working experience within digital marketing and brand awareness.
- Experience with marketing an app and/or subscriptions.
- Proven track record leading and developing teams.
- A structured planner.
- A “can do” attitude.
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. we value your opinions and and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!
Feeling hooked? Throw us a line!